Homemade Peanut Butter Cup… keto style… that tastes like the real thing!
If you like peanut butter cups…. you will definitely like this recipe! I cannot believe that this is a keto friendly recipe…. it is THAT good! It tastes like the real thing!
My stepson Matthew loves anything that has peanut butter in it! All the kids love this recipe..and it is healthy! I have been on the ketogenic diet now for over a month, and have had a lot of success with it. I’ve lost 30 pounds total since August, and 20 pounds total just using the keto diet alone!
These peanut butter cups are amazing… smooth and delicious. They are definately worth making, even if you aren’t following the keto diet. They are THAT good! In the keto world, these would be considered a “fat bomb”.
This recipe makes 24 servings, and each are approximately 150 calories, and 4 grabs of carbs.
- One cup Coconut Oil melted
- One cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 packets of honey crystals
- 24 muffin liners
- Melt 1 cup of coconut oil in the microwave for 60-90 seconds.
- Stir in 1 cup of peanut butter, and microwave for 60-90 seconds.
- Stir coconut oil and peanut butter mixture until incorporated.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder and 4 packets of honey crystals.
- Combine the ingredients and stir.
- Evenly poor mixture in 24 muffin tons.
- Keep frozen until you are ready to eat!